Alrighty! If you clicked this link its because you do business in Ontario and potentially have a client seeking a modern farmhouse on 2 acre estate lot, within an hour of the city.
If you have a potential buyer, we would love to work with you.
We do not currently have an agent we are working with. If you have a buyer, you are welcome to represent both the buyer, and us, the sellers.
If the home is not sold by the time the renovations are complete in July. I will be listing the home on the one market
Asking Price = $2,700,000
Below is a little information about the home.
Renovations are well underway and scheduled for a late June completion.
The house, and the moments we've had in it have been so epic, Rachel & I would love nothing more than to sell it to someone who know we will continue to have some amazing memories there!
The photos do no justice for how beautiful the property is in full bloom, nor how amazing the renovations have complimented the home and property.
If the home is not sold by the time the renovations are complete in July. I will be listing the home on the one market.
P.S. All the photos below are BEFORE the renovations.
- Spectacular Modern Farmhouse on a 2 acre gated lot
- Indoor Swim Spa & Hot Tub.
- Gourmet Kitchen W/High End Appliances: Fridge wall oven, warming drawer, convection microwave,
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Gas Fireplace
- Main Floor Laundry Room
- Luxurious Master Suite with fireplace, dressing room, and large ensuite
- Nanny/In-law suite in basement
- 2 Car Garage attached to house + Additional Detached 2 Car Garage
- Hardwired generator that runs entire house
- Walking trail in yard with meditation benches and a Stone Circle
What we've done so far
- New metal roof- spray foam insulated whole roof (including detached garage)
- Replaced all existing skylights and added additional skylights
- Added nanny/in law suite to basement
- Remodeled basement bathroom and added shower
- Repainted entire exterior
- Built a wrap-around screened in porch
- Flipped staircase to basement to make a more functional layout
What we are currently working on
- Connecting previously separate unit above the garage to the main house to create a more traditional layout with bedrooms upstairs
- increasing number of bedrooms in the house from 2+1 to 4+1.
- Adding a new stair case
- Adding a full bathroom upstairs with double sinks, shower and tub
- increasing sq ft of main house by over 1000.
- Closed off open loft and created a multipurpose room perfect for a playroom/homeschooling suite, family room, home office, etc.
- Replacing all floors in whole house to hardwood
- Installing a second dual zoned HVAC system to handle upstairs
- Remodeling the master bathroom with luxury fixtures and will include an extra-large shower and modern free-standing tub.
- Remodeling main level bathroom.
Where is the house located?
- 45 minutes to Downtown Toronto
- 45 minutes to Pearson Airport
- 5 minutes to Lake Simcoe
- 15 Minutes to Newmarket