Me in 20 Seconds ⏱️
I manage my life in notion & sticky notes, here is a picture of my life wiki.
- I am passionate about air quality, pollution, and how it impacts our lives.
- I got rid of my cellphone January 17th, 2017
- I LOVE voice notes, I create much better verbally than in the written word.
- Close family & friends call me Mikey.
Let's start from the beginning... 🍎
- Born in Toronto 🇨🇦
- Earned my black-belt in Taekwondo 🥋
- I made my first Ebay sale, and got both my parents banned in the process
- Sold $30,000 worth of Lacoste shirts in Grade 10
- Got my first job, got fired 6 weeks later
- Started Business school at the University of Guelph
- Dropped out of the University of Guelph 🎓
Met my now wife, Rachel.
We met in line, on the first day of school, at a noodle restaurant 😛
- Started a cell phone repair shop and ranked #1 on google for iPhone repair 📱
- Closed the phone store and started a digital marketing firm.
- Went to Thailand and trained in Muay Thai 🥊. (I’ve been 5 times in the last 6 years)
- Decided it was time to focus on NOW money and start FloodExperts.ca to respond the biggest flood in Canadian history. This is when the RapidMethod™ was born. (more to come later.)
- Started a generator business after the Toronto Ice Storm → Rapid Power⚡
- Restored 150 homes after the biggest wildfire in Canadian History. 🔥
- Saw how bad poor air quality was impacting children’s lives (the idea for Jaspr was born.)
- Dedicated the year to making better friends & travelling ✈️
- Sold all my stuff, got rid of my place and tried the Nomad Life
- Got Married to Rachel. 💍
- Decided Nomad Life is not for me, came home in the middle of a trip and signed a 2 year lease 🛬
- Closed my restoration companies
- Our first daughter Aria was born. 👶🏻
- Moved to Kelowna, BC ⛰️
- Spent a ton of time with family and thinking about how we want to spend the decade.
- Finding a place to call home 🏡
- Our second Daughter, Adele was born. 👶🏻
Here’s a fun pic of us on Halloween 🎃
Here’s what I am up to now 👀
This section exists to hold myself accountable to what I am currently prioritizing . It's also here to share with you.
- Hanging in Austin, really loving this place. 🤠
- Just finished the Surrender Experiment and my life is forever changed. 📕
- Gonna try out this twitter thing HERE
- Still taking my time to plan how I am going to spend my time for the rest of the year. 🤔
Updated January 27th , 2022
My Favourite Quotes 🗣️
"You're not paying for the hour, you're paying for the value the hour brings you" - Jim Rohn
"A project without a corresponding goal is called a hobby." "A goal without a corresponding project, is called a dream." - Tiago Forte
“The question you should be asking isn’t, “what do I want” or “what are my goals?” But “What would excite me?” - Tim Ferriss
"The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents" - Carl jung
6 things I’d like to know about you
- How did you make your first $1000?
- What are you reading / whats the last book you read?
- Do you believe in buying or renting your home? Why?
- How many emails are sitting in your inbox?
- What is your ideal vacation?
- What are you really excited about?
I have no idea.
You're the one still reading.
Get in touch with me
Fill out this short form and I will get back to you soon!